Sunday 20 March 2016

The Right Guitar Tuner For You

Recommend Article Article Comments Print Article
There are so many different guitar tuners out there that it can be hard at times to know which one you should choose. We have all been there when you need a new tuner so you start doing some research on the best guitar tuners and you end up with pages upon pages of results. It may all seem intimidating at first but am going to give you a few of my favorite all time best guitar tuners. Hopefully using this list you can find one that you really like.
My all time favorite has to be the Korg GA-40, I have had this tuner since I first started playing guitar almost 13 years ago. I still have the same exact one and it has yet to die on me. I can not think of anything else that is as reliable as the Korg. Not only is it reliable but the quality of the tuning is almost perfect. The Korg GA-20 even allows for drop tuning which I highly appreciate because I enjoy playing the heavier metal and rock songs. If you can not decide on as guitar tuner, the Korg GA-20 is no doubt one of your best options.
The second tuner on my list is the KLIQ UberTuner. The KLIQ UberTuner may not be anything too special but the display is just beautiful. You can see it in all light conditions whether you are in a dimly lit room, a dark stage, or even in the bright outdoors. Nothing fancy, just a simple thing that works.
The last one that I am going to suggest you give a chance is the BOSS TU-3. Unlike the last two tuners, the TU-3 is a pedal which means you can easily leave tuner this plugged in at all times. If you are in the middle of a jam session you can just easily turn it on, and tune up. My only complaint about the TU-3 is its display. It can be a little hard to read at times but it should not be too much of an issue once you get used to it. Over all the TU-3 is a very solid pedal.
When it comes down to your final choice it is purely personal preference though. If you have had a clip on before maybe try out the pedal or the normal electric version. Try things out and find out what you like best.
If you would like to learn more about Guitar Tuners and all other things guitar related, head to Top Guitar
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Alex_Cawley/2235446

No comments:

Post a Comment